View Single Post
Old 3 Jun 2017, 13:06 (Ref:3738313)   #368
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Me too. Always good to see something different and, as someone already said, I wish some of the manufacturers would sit up and take notice..... At least it's much better than that appalling Aston from a couple of years ago.....
There was that Aston that was meant to change colour in the darkness too...which didn't do it. Maybe that was the art itself, I don't know.

I did like the BMW M3 Art car though. It looked good in motion and at night, proving that the artist considered what the car actually does when designing the car.