View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2017, 20:07 (Ref:3750512)   #26
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post

...the one driver 'out of position' was Grosjean.

Hmm.... just a thought.
That is certainly one way of looking at it and a popular one at that. Nonetheless, it denies many drivers in top teams a chance to be voted for. Curiously, I think it has been a long, long time since Hamilton won this thread. I don't think he has won it all year or last year.

I'm going for Grosjean, too, though. Points were always on the cards for Haas here, but sixth is a very good result and he beat those he could most realistically expect to beat.