Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2017, 16:17 (Ref:3750734)   #157
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I hope Sauber have a contingency plan already in place if ditching the Honda deal is what they are really doing. I'm not quite sure how wise the Swedish Sauber owners really are.

Hard to see both Sauber and Mclaren getting the Merc. But it's not absolutely impossible I suppose.

Was rumours that Williams may attempt to exit the customer doldrums and inherit the Honda works deal refuted by Williams at all?

And of course, after all this bru-ha-ha Mclaren may yet plough on with the Honda deal -- perhaps with a sweetener from Honda to soften the financial low of a long haul development program at least.
According to Autosport it may not be too easy for McLaren to ditch Honda anyway. If the link works - see here: http://www.autosport.com/premium/fea...sy-as-it-seems