View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2017, 21:25 (Ref:3760817)   #2728
owrforever
Rookie

United States
America's Dairyland
owrforever should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridowrforever should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The most recent episode my wife didn't really hit the house, she tried to pull it down!
In 2013 she purchased a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (the four door). It was her new baby. Being so pleased, she drove it home from the dealer and backed it into our garage (bad idea). She showed it off, circling the car, pointing out all the things she liked about her new purchase. Unwittingly, when she closed the rear passenger door she wedged in the handle and rope of the emergency door opener release, inside the door. She suggested a quick spin around the neighborhood. We jumped into her new pride & joy, and within the first ten feet pulled down the garage door, the automatic door opener, rollers, tracks, and ancillary hardware! It all came crashing down on top her new baby! 15 miles new! The garage door folded up around the Jeep like a taco! After all the dust settled the Jeep incurred two tiny scratches in its top, that's it! Whew; she did it, again! Alas, everything got patched up, but, boy, did she scare the crap outta me! And people always ask me why I walk ten feet behind her!
I'm getting too old for this!