View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 2017, 20:18 (Ref:3762756)   #5080
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I follow F1 closely enough to read what Honda themselves said - which seems to have been ignored . Alonso reported a problem and the team instructed him to park the car. That's what the Honda chiefs said - they told him to park it. He didn't just drive into the garage on his own. Just because they didn't see a problem, doesn't mean there isn't one.

I'd count the qualifying problem as a problem. Not only does the engine have serious reliability, power, fuel useage and upgrade turn around issues, it also has oversights which will cause further problems.

The McLaren 720 shouldn't just be a reskin, as the 650S is a reskinned MP4-12C. So I'd like to think it'll be getting a proper upgrade. New Nissan and new Bentley next year, along with the other new cars, so it'll be getting a bit old. But the Strakka performance will raise some questions if they were going to be running the rumoured GTE cars. It's been a bad bad year for them.