View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2017, 10:45 (Ref:3769030)   #76
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
But the differences are tiny and unnoticeable to anybody watching or listening to a car go round the track . Having attended Grands Prix with V8s , V10s running together - and others with straight 4s, v6s and v8s - I find the one size fits all uniformity very dull .
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
Umm ...I was being tongue in cheek about Honda.
Well as they say... without some type of visual que (such as a wink or smile) that type of humor can be taken at face value on the internet. How can anyone tell the difference between seriousness and parody.

Richard