View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2018, 03:12 (Ref:3808774)   #1
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ferrari F2003 @ Road Atlanta

Not sure where to put this... Armchair didn't seem right and neither did the historics forum, so if this is wrong, mods do your worst! Y'all need to see this, though.

Yesterday Marc Gene did the fastest lap ever around Road Atlanta with a 1:01.2 in a F2003. The previous lap record was a 1:06.2 by Stéphane Sarrazin in a 908 shortly after the track was repaved. Mind bending. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/marc_gene/status/975011456704970753

I'm really sad that I wasn't at Sebring this week but seeing this in person (and seeing my drinking buddies) was a nice consolation prize.