View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2018, 14:56 (Ref:3810963)   #24
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
bit of an aside to those lamenting the lack of overtaking...

Albert Park is essentially a narrow street circuit where overtaking has always been at a premium. add in faster wider cars and there is going to be more of a premium on overtaking.

imo it is not really reasonable for any long time fan to have come into this particular race and expected to see loads of overtaking.

and even if that is an unfair assessment...lack of overtaking has generally been a problem with F1 for almost 20 years now.

the science of aero brought us here...after all of this time how can one expect that it is now magically going to be different?

anyways to each their own as this thread has always been a subjective evaluation of the race.