View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2018, 18:31 (Ref:3811037)   #221
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Peter, I think that you are being a little unfair. By virtue of the fact that this thread, which was born out of another thread to become a seperate topic, has reached 15 pages does mean that it resonates with members.

I was one of the first to comment on the other thread about it because the vision of these young ladies doesn't sit well with me, although I must admit that in my younger days I had no problem enjoying the sight of these young ladies.

I think the problem is that that my opinions on the world in general have changed as I have got older and, I hope, matured. And on this topic, I have a 17 year old rather attractive granddaughter, and I have to ask myself whether I would be proud to see her parading around the F1 scene, and other motorsport events, in the sorts of costumes that they have been wearing up to now? The answer is a big NO. I wouldn't want her displaying her charms for all to see for the benefit of a lot of old lechers.