View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2018, 06:42 (Ref:3811853)   #278
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
I'm curious, why is making marginal improvements to the overall enterprise, in a way that better aligns with the values you may want to represent, such a negative?

Put another way: should McLaren have ignored improving the aerodynamics of the front wing of their car because they had a honda engine and it didn't make a noticeable difference anyway? Or should they still look for marginal improvements where they can be found while still searching for the amswers to ths bigger issues?

I posted my thoughts on the topic previously, and don't even want to touch it now with the distastefulness of some posts in the second half of this thread.
I was trying to think of a way to word it, but you've done it better than I have.

We have 10 problems. Problem 1 is the biggest, problem 10 is the smallest. If we have the capacity to deal with all 10, then we deal with all 10. If problem 7 is a very simple easy fix, then do it quickly and get it out of the way.

You can't just work on one problem at once. That's silly.