View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2020, 20:29 (Ref:3993646)   #83
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
So McLaren is using Tracing Point (sorry, Aston Martin) engines next year? Missed that

I know what you mean but then protests to get clarification on rules are not unusual in F1 and in this case, Merc hasn't been protested by anyone.
Yes I realise Mercedes haven’t been protested but they are being dragged through this by association....they supplied the brakes that RP are using, RP copied the merc....

...to the uneducated Mercedes are complicit in this...

...actually now Ferrari and McLaren have protested this, il be surprised if RP don’t appeal the decision past the FIA to the international sports court thingy (sorry can’t remember what it’s called!) just to clear their name...let’s face it, stroll has the money.

I think if this decision was final and no one protested, that would be the end of it, but I can see this going much further now, to the detriment of the sport. Disappointing really.