View Single Post
Old 26 Aug 2020, 15:55 (Ref:3998112)   #1807
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Practice can be more chatty and irreverent. It would help as there isn’t always that much happening. But for qualifying and the race we it needs to be more professional, for want of a better word.
I think there is also the case of how often the content is likely to be viewed / listened to again in the future.

In the case of qualifying - aside from some really dedicated fans or a really significant incident - there is little chance of anyone replaying the footage.

In the case of the qualifying, and particularly the race, there is a much higher chance that the footage will be replayed at some point, or used in another context.

There are many snippets of race footage from F1 that you hear used on news / documentaries or other mediums. I am not aware of much FP footage getting a second airing....