View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2020, 22:10 (Ref:4000635)   #11
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggo View Post
Cann't take it anymore watching Scotty winning again and again and again....
I'm not a Holden or Ford guy, I just would love to see different winners
Seems like the right person heard you - pretty "full on" weekend in terms of variety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerico View Post
Scotty firing up in the press. Short memory Bathurst 2019? or the many times FC has played tail gunner for Scott over the past few years. Remember the team order on the radio "FC don't let Jamie past at all costs" The much faster JW ends up in the tyre wall. Protecting Scotts championship. Scotts body language is never good when he's not won.
last week on the podium with Whincup, Jamie looking like he wanted to converse with Scott, but Scott was having none of it.

He just looks precious and entitled. Maybe that is what David Reynolds was referring to when he stated that Scott had changed? I know everyone loves a winner, but when they can't lose with any grace it's a turn off.
Be a great shame if Scotty has changed the way you describe - the positive attitude and pure happiness we saw so much of with him was appealing. Guess it's bound to happen to an extent with success - when you expect it, there's less excitement when it arrives.