View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2021, 01:19 (Ref:4046640)   #33
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
I was so impressed with Palou this weekend, consistently fast and his race performance especially in the first stint of the race was exceptional. I have to admit before today i saw him as a pretty average driver, didn't expect him to do what he did tonight. Really impressed.

I just love the various strategies, the refueling gives us great races. I enjoy to follow the live timings and following all the lap times and strategy moves.
Exactly! I think I enjoy watching IndyCar more than anything else these days. You can decide your strategy on fuel and tires, and everyone doesn't chose the same way. A yellow at any given moment will throw a wrench in things and one week strategy A might be best, but at a different track strategy B works best. There are just so many talented drivers that any given week 10+ people have a chance, which makes it very exciting for me.