Thread: LM24 Radio Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2021, 12:55 (Ref:4067003)   #878
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
A real shame if they can't broadcast live at the circuit.

Starting to feel like I should have made plans to come over for the race, but the past few weeks have been a bit bonkers and I wouldn't really be able to give the race the days it requires. Plus have just been away for 2 weeks north of the border with the family.
Ah, tell me about it. I made a conscious decision not to go about 4 months ago, bearing in mind the situation at the time. James (Bentley) and our friend Tony have gone and seem to be having a fantastic time, even getting to see most of the test day. I'm pretty down in the dumps about it, if I'm honest.... I've insisted they send me photos but it's pretty hard to deal with....