View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2022, 12:14 (Ref:4098065)   #67
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i mean, you’ve taken my point which is clearly “ultimate pace is a lousy way of judging whether a p2 driver is any good or not” and decided it’s about me calling you out for choosing le mans as a decider rather than actually looking at what i’m trying to say.

we all know once you reach a certain pace with p2s beyond that it’s all about the engineers making marginal gains. those marginal gains aren’t just limited to the car, they come from the drivers being masters of traffic management, compromise and tyre gains. so why simplify it to single lap pace? that’s what i don’t understand about your statement.

but again, what do i know.