View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2022, 23:39 (Ref:4104296)   #20
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
that was a little nudge to wake the saudis up and raise the agenda in the foreign media i think. think about it - at the circuit there's a whole bunch of bored white western press men in attendance who have very little understanding of middle eastern conflict ready to take photos, file reports on international websites, stoke fear on social media and generally make the saudis look bad? they can't censor and manipulate a gigantic fire on the horizon and a load of first hand western witnesses can they?

i don't think the tribe/group who fired the missile have enough weapons or manpower to respond to the absolutely massive saudi military onslaught if they sent one into the circuit perimeter. very much don't think that's the end goal here, but i hope drivers and team management have people well educated on middle eastern conflict advising them. it's a massive call either way.