View Single Post
Old 31 May 2022, 14:04 (Ref:4112234)   #270
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Perez contract extended until 2024, with Red Bull calling it a "no brainer". I entirely agree. He has closed the gap to Verstappen, and has just had probably his best weekend in formula 1.

IMO - Gasly now needs to leave the Red Bull family, if there is any other F1 drive available - even if that means taking a step back to a slower team.
I agree that Gasly is stuck in the Red Bull family and to move forward he needs to leave. Maybe if Ricciardo gets the boot at the end of this season (likely IMHO), maybe Gasly moves to McLaren? There doesn't seem to be many options for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theunser View Post
Other thing to come to my mind is that what happens with Tsunoda. He is quite good this season, he matured and improved a lot. Probably he could stay on for next year, but after that? Hard to imagine RB gives him a fourth year at Alpha Tauri and they won't be moving him up to RBR. Maybe some kind of deal like in the Albon-Williams case?
After last year, I felt that this was the make or break year for Tsunoda. I felt he was mostly here as a thank you to Honda. But he is starting to make serious progress. I can see him back at Alpha Tauri next year if he keeps his current pace of progress.

Richard