View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2022, 10:04 (Ref:4113391)   #64
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Nice shots The BTRDA championship looks to be in pretty good health - nice varied grids too. I noticed at the weekend that Supernational in the British championship only had 2 entries - really sad to see.
I think the Classic class might have been missing a couple of cars after the opening 5 Nations round, but pretty good numbers in most of the classes.

Modified had just four and there were two Crosscars. Wasn't too sure on the latter; like the RX150 I think buggies are cool, but I am not sure how appropriate a £25K buggy is for a Clubman Championship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Thanks for the Chessons photos too - looks like quite a big change, hopefully it'll encourage good racing.
Early days, but it seemed a positive change. No turn one split and plenty of space for everyone to make it round the corner.

The sharper transition back onto the tarmac at Hairy Hill reminded me of how that corner looks in 80's footage of the circuit.