View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2022, 20:08 (Ref:4115962)   #2240
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
SMP is BR, that's the damn owner of SMP Racing, Boris Rotenberg. He didn't drop anything, the BR01 was no longer eligible as it wasn't within the regs. If you want to pretend you're the bastion of knowledge you should at least have a clue what you're spouting off about
BR01 was only designed by Catone hired by BR, the car itself was actually made by ARS Tech according to lmp1 2014-2019 regs. In SMP initial intention br01 had to be used as lmp2 first and as lmp1 later.
Please stop your childish crusade against me... can't you realize it's just you among over 100 users here who are having this silly and hostile attitude?
You're just making a fool of your self beyond idiotic (your own word). If you're through any psychological problem, I could suggest you to ask for help... don't know some anger management treatment program maybe... these issues should be healed instead of projected on some online forum completely stranger person as I am for you... what do you really aim to achieve acting like this? Do you think I or all other users here may really care of all this low effort hostility of yours?

Last edited by canaglia; 16 Jun 2022 at 20:16.