View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2022, 23:21 (Ref:4118093)   #19
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Is it possible for negative numbers? Great Indy race but if I hear any more garbage about driving standards and "gentlemanly" driving after that race, I'll vomit. GARBAGE standards on track and stewards compared to what everyone wants to pretend is great about F1 and is bad about Indy. Off track, blocking and over the line ignored constantly late, either choose to let them race or pretend you give a rats hindquarters about the rules.

15 points back for Sainz telling Ferrari to eff off I'm racing and you can shut the computers.

Otherwise meh, didn't see what broke Max's car but the entire race relied on that, he was driving away handily before he found something on track.

Minus 15 for completely clueless and partisan TV coverage, not a clue what was going on in the booth at all. but I'll keep that for those knuckleheads rather than the race

If you didn't enjoy that I'm struggling to think of a race you would enjoy. What a wet blanket.