View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2022, 18:27 (Ref:4133964)   #75
chasing cars
Racer

chasing cars should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thought the conditions spoiled the racing on the Saturday, after years of wanting back proper 'dirt' the weather gave us the old issue of mud filled windscreens therefore splitting the field, but no way I'd want to go back to the rough tarmac.
I'm not convinced by the jump, only the supercars got any real air and once youve seen it a couple of times the wow was gone plus it has taken away the moves into Devils. Also the stretch up to the jump is all a bit messy but I will reserve full judgement until I see it in dry conditions.

Moving the joker is the best thing that has happened, proper first corner, chessons back to its 2 or even 3 line corner and my fear the leader would always take it on the last lap not realised because you'd lose the advantage of the extra speed from the chicane to Chessons.

Again over 2 hours to get out of the circuit but the dreadful conditions contributed to that and a well done to the circuit guys who helped out those who got stuck either with tow trucks or by hand.