View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 2023, 09:24 (Ref:4138794)   #23
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Max, you put together to stop racing and God hour… Are you preparing something, like a re-conversion? And this comes just after an ex Pope just left… Looking for a Snell homologated mitre or a Nomex soutane? Sultan sleepers anyone?
Brilliant Gerard! No I can confirm I am not a follower of ANY organised religion and my views would not endear me to them anyway! I am not in the running for next Pope, or Archbishop, Chief Rabbi or head of any one of the myriad religions. Unless it were my job to disband them.

As for the God hour, it cropped up because we were discussing the situation at Mansell Raceway kart track where we have to stop 11:00-12:00 for the service at the local church where there is no congregation any more. We also mentioned the TV property show "star" who allegedly bought a house locally at a knock down price "because of the noise nuisance" then campaigned to shut the circuit so she could sell at a massive profit.

Religion and "influencers", my two pet hates.

Happy New Year.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk