View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2023, 11:14 (Ref:4143252)   #33
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
In response to crm's post above, I find it very difficult to understand why one of the candidates, Graham Stoker, requested that the video recording of the debate held at the RAC should not be released for MS UK members to view. Where is the transparency, one wonders?
It does seem slightly ironic that the candidate who blocked release of the session video was the British candidate - and not the Emirati candidate.