View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2023, 14:39 (Ref:4149800)   #19
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
He has actually released pics of an Aboriginal design on his helmet for this weekend so the Mullet on his helmet has gone. One of his helmets will be auctioned off to raise funds for local indigenous charities. He still sports the mullet haircut though..
thats really neat. love the symbolism the artist brought in plus how the Alfa logo has been incorporated onto the front! very cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Some people won’t be happy. Helmets shouldn’t change. https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143635
(It’s not the mega corporate operation that doesn’t like it) - time to bump that thread?

Cool Bottas. I like it.
always a bit nervous when reading an old thread as one can never be sure how much or how little their point's of view have aged or evolved over time. great memory to remember that thread!