View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2023, 22:49 (Ref:4151904)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think at this level dirt is the way to go. You have to try really hard to hit the wall.

Winchester (VA) seems safe. It’s next to an airport so housing probably limited.

I enjoyed not knowing what was going on and trying to work it out! What do they do to sort the track after a shower? How do yellows work? Why has that car just stopped to have a chat with an official and is now allowed to get back to where they were? How the hell does anyone know where they are in the running?

The legends look quite accessible Motorsport, but didn’t look much on the dirt. Unlike the late crates.

Just been trying to understand what late crate means. Not sure I’m completely following, but seems it’s nice and relatively spec.

Not sure where the hobby stocks fit. From what I can see they are as expensive as the late crates, but not as fun. Look like normal cars, which is an appeal.