Thread: Monza chicanes
View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2023, 06:48 (Ref:4163287)   #18
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Ooh sorry for trying to add a bit of colour. Pathetic

Surprised so many people on here want to keep the chicanes. Seems to me they have got so used to them being there they seem to think they add to the circuit. To be fair they have been some fun chicanes, but I would never have put Monza's ones on that list
I'm glad that in almost a decade of us talking on this site you still don't recognise jokes.

People don't want to keep the chicanes. They want to keep racing at Monza. And removing the chicanes and turning every corner into the most dangerous corner in F1 isn't how to achieve that.