View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2023, 14:46 (Ref:4176855)   #18
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
I think George Russell was the standout in that session. We know how good Lewis Hamilton can be in Singapore from 2018 and Russell was consistently a few tenths faster than him all session, ending up over four tenths clear. I would like him to win tomorrow, but it will certainly be exciting to see a proper battle for victory for perhaps the first time all season, and with Red Bull unlikely to be involved. Nice to see Kevin Magnussen sixth entirely on merit as well. Liam Lawson was also very impressive. I think Toro Rosso should sign him full-time for 2024 alongside Daniel Ricciardo, although it would be harsh for Yuki Tsunoda to have no drive I think Ricciardo still needs to be tested as a potential Red Bull driver, and Lawson has more potential than Tsunoda.