View Single Post
Old 5 Oct 2023, 15:43 (Ref:4179823)   #51
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
to be fair though, the construction of any large facility will always be prone to delays, the whims of planning authorities, tax authorities, utility boards, the local nimby faction, bird watching societies (just a joke birds are amazing!), and then of course issues dealing with contractors.

none of which is hardly unique to the realities of building in America. i suspect anywhere one would see as an ideal place to set up an F1 facility would also happen to be in a place equally if not more mired by a similar level of bureaucracy, incompetence, or lawsuits right?

not sure i see this as a knock against them...certainly not a knock against the place tbh.
I'm thinking this too.
If I picked any construction job of a similar scale, I'd probably find just as much court work to go alongside.

There's nothing in this to suggest any issues for Andretti having a US-based F1 construction facility for use.