View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2023, 15:09 (Ref:4182033)   #277
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i dont recall them previously announcing the names of the other athletes when they announced the sale to the ryan reynolds group?

given what is happening in the NFL these days, if an F1 team had announced that tyalor swift's boyfriend as an investor a few months back, then swifter nation (or whatever her fan group is called) would have already descended on F1 every bit as much as they seem to be latching on to the NFL.

half curious/half terrified to see if travis kelce and swift can bring that kind of heat to F1...right in time for Vegas no less?