View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2023, 15:38 (Ref:4182170)   #86
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeten View Post
Actually, Audi's corporate trademark is the "four rings", symbolic of the auto companies that combined to form it. Horch, DKW, and Wanderer which would become Auto Union. By the late 60's, NSU would join. From the 1930's to today, the four rings have always been Audi's calling card, no matter what emerged from Ingolstadt.
Off topic comment alert
I have to type this or my brain will explode!

Obviously Audi's symbol is the four rings - but the latest A8/S8 has selectable light signatures at the rear that change the pattern of OLEDs.
It won't be long before cars come with configurable rear light patterns (some might even already exist) and Audi has led the way with innovative changes to rear light functionality in recent years.

Thanks for reading, you've been a wonderful audience. Don't forget to try the veal and tip your waitress. We now return you to the topic