View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2023, 18:02 (Ref:4183547)   #277
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeten View Post
Actually, it's not "fanboy-ism", but a respect for them to be in a sport that is, overwhelmingly, male, regardless of race, nationality or what motorsport that they originated.

Also, I did say "one of", meaning that there are several others that I extend that same respect to, though I don't always say it. It depends on the situation given, and having 60+ years in existence gives me that observance, as do many others on this platform.
I don't think it's fanboy-ism to think that they are rated lower than their actual abilities. For what it's worth, I agree. These drivers are better than the bronze ratings show.