View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2024, 23:22 (Ref:4197374)   #37
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have you seen the photos of the area? Last weekend people had trouble getting to the MG Triumph show there apparently - all sorts of problems with closed roads, I saw complaints from frustrated visitors taking hours to find a way through the floods.

In case anyone hasn't seen the announcement, this is more than "danger from wet fields". There actually aren't any fields, just lakes:

https://www.facebook.com/share/LsH8AfWMMCW3GV62/

We're I still exhibiting, I would be very unhappy at getting myself into the show only to suffer reduced attendance due to the floods in the area. Calling it off is a brave decision, but reduces the financial damage to others.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk