Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2024, 20:15 (Ref:4200266)   #2029
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
No bikini version? Do you remember when the Rav4 was named Fun Cruiser, they had a soft top held by a zip. Easy to remove as a bikini! Those were the days.
I do remember that. The first gen Rav4 was pretty cool. You could get an Isuzu Rodeo with a very similar soft top as well. I think it was called the Amigo. Apologies but I can't remember what it was named in Europe but was surely a Vauxhall/Opel.

I have a soft spot for first and second gen S-10 Blazers as well. I had several friends that had them in high school.