Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2024, 02:22 (Ref:4201391)   #2049
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
When I was in college I was driving one of those at 70 mph down the interstate and the front drivers side tire exploded. It was exciting

Was able to make it to side of road and change tire but there was significant damage to the wheel that had all rubber expelled.... And getting to be on the traffic side of the shoulder changing a tire is an experience everyone should have in their life.
Oh snap!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Aww, I miss them. The high school parking lot was filled with S-10s and don't forget the S-15s! In fairness, there are some very good reasons you don't see them anymore.
A buddy had an S-15 w/ the 4.3. His dad had to purchase numerous sets of shoes until he had enough.