View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2024, 18:20 (Ref:4202033)   #2110
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
sure but thats exactly why its a win for the cap no?
I continue to fully support the caps. So I think they are "winning" either way.

I guess my (really Vowles) point is that in the short term, their ability to catch up is hampered by the CapEx caps being "flat" (applied to everyone equally). I think the "ideal" that the caps are shooting for is parity of resources and that it is things like efficient operation and smart thinking wins the day. But this topic is illustrating that the timeline to infrastructure parity is slow. Or you can make it fast, but at the expense of on-track action. Regardless, it seems that the idea to allow Williams to catch up is a dead topic. And as Williams catches up (even on the slow path) it eventually becomes a moot point.

Richard