View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2024, 22:46 (Ref:4203065)   #2570
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroftPilgrim View Post
Quite a lot of us!

I think that we may all be surprised at the number of people who don't watch the live broadcast but watch later. There are a number of people on 10/10ths who, for a variety of reasons, don't watch motor racing live.

I am one of those; I record the Sunday broadcast and usually start watching about 1 1/2 hours after the programme goes out. This allows me to fast forward over the adverts and some of the guff that doesn't interest me. And I usually finish the end of the days racing at around the same time that the live broadcast ends. It also means that I can stop the recording to make lunch and eat it in peace without missing anything important.