View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2024, 20:07 (Ref:4204526)   #380
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
dont want to see RB being snapped up by a manu so if Andretti could somehow take it over and hold on to some of that independent/privateer identity that would be great imo.

also dont want to see Renault/Alpine go the way of space for hire team, offering up a badging opportunity to any manu with a new advertising campaign on the horizon. if sold, i hope their new owners keep the Renault engine connection in a tangible way.

in a way its good that the teams have all become more valuable and F1 is more popular, but i guess this is the ugly side of it.

FOM needs a better plan imo in how they will handle all this new found value and attention. more so because they do actually seem like they want to stay involved with F1 and motorsports for the foreseeable future.