View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2024, 21:15 (Ref:4204534)   #39
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
Instead of that, is there anything you could tell me about F1 that draws you in, I am genuinely interested as I fail to really understand what there is there to make it so vital that people watch it so religiously.
Not wanting to "pile on" here but I seem to recall you asking an almost identical question in 2023, when you were posting a number of negative thoughts on F1. Maybe go back to that post and see the answers that people gave you there?

Personally, I find F1 is genuinely the pinnacle world wide, it can vary from year to year as teams build new cars each year, have different driver combos etc. The cars get pushed to the absolute limit and drivers have to push themselves to get to the limits of the car - once they're beyond that, they can retire to other forms of racing (such as WEC) which are far less intense, or they can retire completely.