View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2024, 16:29 (Ref:4205597)   #38
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
thought the sprint was quite a bit of fun. elbows out racing with nothing really being over the line imo.

Perez, driver of the sprint for me because of his opportunistic move and would rate it a 8 out of 10. sans pitstops, not much reason to pick a team of the race but intrigued by Merc.

i criticized them last race for not splitting or offsetting their strategies between drivers so i liked that they had GR out there on the softs (the only driver i believe).

i guess it was a no lose sort of situation so why not just take a flyer and see what happens kind of thing? maybe even a sign that they may try to be more aggressive as they claw their way back up?

and to his credit, GR seemed to do all right on those softs...wonder if he has learned something that he can apply to the race now.