View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2024, 17:12 (Ref:4205911)   #41
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Was the main race so insignificant that nobody has any comments about it?
As a race, no real question as to who was going to win. As mentioned, a good drive by Norris. Stroll was being Stroll so this triggered some retirements. Both VCARB out. Alonso had a good drive, but was also rolling the dice on tire strategy. IMHO a VERY slow decision for safety car due to issues with recovery of Botta's car. I think given it's location they should have gone to VSC much sooner. Some interesting drama (penalties) around penalties for passing under yellow. Big celebration for Zhou even though he finished effectively at the rear. I wonder if this might be his first and last race in an F1 car at that circuit?

Richard