Thread: 2024 Rendezvous
View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2024, 16:48 (Ref:4206995)   #613
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I noticed that the rooks are nesting in the tree tops which is a portent of a good summer.
Ah interesting. Round here and southwards they are further down the trees meaning just the opposite. I was going to mention it and predict a poor summer but you beat me to it.

However, Bromham is drying up and revealing the potholed roadway underneath. The swans are leaving the fields and making their way back to The Crammer pond in Devizes - supposedly the home of the Moonraker legend.

I was at a kart track in Devon over the weekend, and it was so cold that I was wearing both my work clothes and evening togs so we're not out of winter yet but hopefully we're on the way.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk