Thread: 2024 Rendezvous
View Single Post
Old 1 May 2024, 09:28 (Ref:4207177)   #638
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
I can recall a Boxing Day meeting at Brands many, many years back where the meeting was abandoned with heavy snow following which several of used Paddock Hill as a sled run.
I remember doing a December meeting where there was ice around the track for qualifying and no one wanted to be the first, I was asked to go round first to test it as I had done many laps over the years. I was opposite lock from paddock to Druids and most of the track much to the amusement of the other guys waiting !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !