View Single Post
Old 28 Dec 2002, 03:54 (Ref:458623)   #1
r_man_18
Rookie

r_man_18 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MOMO Force Force Feedback Help

Okay, I mostly lurk here, but not usually. Maybe about once every 2 weeks just to catch up on Sports Car news. I have a dilemma and didn't see a video game forum anywhere so I will post it here.

Okay, so I got a MOMO Force wheel for Christmas so I can play F1 2002 on my computer. But the god damn Force Feedback doesn't work. I have tried using the Wingman Profiler to launch, tried with it jsut in the back ground, and tired not using it all. One problem, once I get in game and set the Controller to 'MOMO Racing Wheel...' and then go to the keys to configure it because the pedals are on the same axis and the brake doesn't work unless I change it, once I do it goes back to custom game controller so it doesn't give Force Feedback. Does anybody know where the default keys for a wheel are so I can edit them so I don't have to change them? Or know how I can fix this? BTW, I have already done everything this Logitech Customer Support page said, including changing the keys after driving a little: FAQ

P.S. The Profiler I was using was the latest, 4.20.
System specs:
Windows XP Home
GeForce 3
DirectX9
512 RAM (don't know specific kind)
Atholon XP 1500+