Old 11 Jan 2003, 19:19 (Ref:471349)   #12
Markules
Racer

United Kingdom
London
Markules should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Down F0rce
April this year. No specific date is given yet.
April I suspect is going to be unrealistic - maybe July/August/September. They're supposed to be running behind schedule as it is, and there's talk of including online support for the console versions now seeing as both PS2 and Xbox will have their respective online gaming services in place by the time it launches.

Quote:
Originally posted by Down F0rce

back to the Penkse colours, i think I can explain it. There is going to be a new law which will mean that tabbaco advertising will be banned from all forms of merchandise, I found this out when I got an email from McLaren, offering special deals on all their "West" bradded clothes, models etc before there are discontinued. I guess the same law applies to video games now, but I dont see why the colours have to go as well as the logos - but I guess they have to, I was just on the indyracing.com store and I saw this model Penske- no referance to Malboro at all. its good looking though!
That may be happening, but there's already legislation in place in most major gaming territories preventing the advertising of tobacco products in video and computer games. The colour schemes can remain, however, it's just Penske have decided to use something else.