Thread: On Barichello
View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2000, 13:22 (Ref:48298)   #28
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Liz
I'm also interested in hearing what excuses TGF will make up as to why Mr. Younger And Faster is beating him, and taking not of any that Prost did not think up.
LOL Can you translate that to english please?

It was the same with Senna in terms of "worship" and it was just as tedious. The purists went for Prost.

I think that the "worshippers" will either give up on the sport when their idol retires or will immediately transfer their affections to the next "god".

Objectivity is the thing. That's why I consider RB to be a little less than good, because objectively he didn't use the equipment he was given to its best performance. Using the argument that the best always went to TGF or that the Ferrari team conspired against him, is to me, not particularly objective. Also, if he really had team problems he should have made them clear to all. Or was he just thinking of the money?