View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 2003, 22:31 (Ref:524955)   #101
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Guys, a couple of things,firstly, alot of you are making far too many silly mistakes with your tie-breaker predictions, please be careful as you won't be able to change them after the 10 minute "editing window".

Secondly, on thursday, i'm off on holiday...yippeeeeeeee, although i won't be about to assist Sato with the comp....boo hoo. I'm sure that you will appreciate that Sato will have his work cut out (although the mods will be about to help should he need it )so, go easy on him (for this race at least, when i'm back it's a different story, we make a formidable force ) and remember, his decision is final, i, of course will back up any decision he makes, so no trying to appeal to my "better nature"

Have fun with the comp this weekend, hope all your favourite drivers have a good race (providing their names Juan Pablo )

Last edited by Mr V; 4 Mar 2003 at 22:32.