View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2000, 16:16 (Ref:55264)   #38
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
"So anyway. Now that we've re-hashed all that boring TGF is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Which if you've never witnessed Prost, GV or others then I guess he is."

Peter dear....i think i have been extremely rational in this discussion and before i am misunderstood, my point of view, and i think should be the point of view of neutral and chow, is that:

Michael Schumacher is ONE OF THE greatest F1 drivers ever, together with GV, Prost, Senna and other greatest...

never would i conclude that Schumacher is the greatest of all bar sliced bread, because that is something you cannot compare from different era. Thank you

And back to the point, yes, i think Trulli was far better than HHF this season. His race and qualifying speeds were excellent, and in fact, i do think that he is worthy of a Ferrari drive. He has the skills, determination, raw speed, and many qualities, though not exactly a exact copy of Hakky and Schuey. Is HHF having an off year, or is Trulli really that much better than HHF, we shall see next year, but Trulli is truly impressive this year...!!

Hope on this comparison, we could see eye to eye?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!