View Single Post
Old 6 Dec 2003, 12:57 (Ref:805488)   #21
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
skypop, i couldn't quite make out your point through all the cliches...

with the development i suppose it depends how much information vlr gave them with the cars. if they gave them all the set-up info, all they need is a couple of monkeys to put the correct bits on the car.

the fact they bought the 406 indicates to me they weren't planning to take that year as anything other than a learning year. that car's not really competitive any more, unless lap times have stayed static over the seasons, and i can't believe vauxhall have let that happen.

seems like a plan to me. learn how everything works and then go at it with some more up to date cars in the next few years.

in the end it just adds a few cars to the grid doesn't it?