View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2004, 15:59 (Ref:887443)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi's Le Mans - Updated (at last.....)

Just thought I'd let everyone know (as I can't in Sportscars/GT ) that I've just finished a fairly large update to my site, in readiness to the run-up to this year's Le Mans.

I've finally posted the missing two pages of my 2003 Le Mans story with new pics, and I've posted my first "guesswork" attempt at an entry list.

I also now have a shop (well, I might buy a few things, if no-one else does!), so if anyone wants one of my t-shirts for Le Mans 2004, now's your chance!

Ayse's Le Mans